|My Scene: Masquerade Madness|
|Release dates||June 1, 2004|
|Running time||27 minutes 38 seconds|
|Film Series||My Scene Webisodes|
|Preceded by||My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica|
|Followed by||My Scene Goes Hollywood: The Movie|
My Scene: Masquerade Madness is a direct-to-DVD My Scene movie released in 2004. The movie was released to coincide with the My Scene Masquerade Madness dolls. It followed the My Scene girls as they prepared for a masquerade-themed fashion show.
|Teryl Rothery||Rachel/Female Model|
|Mark Hildreth||Sutton/Brett/Male Model|
To read the full credits, see here.
StoryEditThe fashion show is going to raise money for a local animal shelter. Chelsea's job was to design costumes for the show, but she is busy with Hudson trying to improve her Geometry. They spend so much time together that the girls think Chelsea and Hudson are dating. Delancey also has a problem: she doesn't want to reveal that the girls are planning a surprise 16th birthday party for Chelsea.
Chelsea lets her friends know eventually that she was failing Geometry, originally finding it too embarrassing to tell anyone. Nolee understood and helped her by telling her she had to use Geometry to design clothes, with the shapes and measurements. She did well in her Geometry test, the benefit show is successful, and Chelsea has a masquerade birthday party.
- This is the shortest My Scene movie, at just 23 minutes long.
- The doll for Ellis was cancelled. His pirate costume was released instead.
- The dolls all came with the DVD in the box with them. One part of the merchandise is Madison's house, that comes with Madison. It is called the "Masquerade Madness Party Pad Loft". There is also a box that comes with both Barbie and Madison called "Dressed to Impress".
- There are differences between the movie and the dolls:
- Chelsea's mermaid costume has a skirt instead of a tail.
- Barbie's wings on her butterfly costume and her pants are blue and pink on the product art and monarch colors brown and orange and brown in the movie, but her pants has flowers and are blue and pink on the doll.
- Madison's kitty cat costume has a tail and leopard pattern on the doll but not in the movie.
- Nolee's guitar with her rockstar costume is purple, not red.
- Delancey doesn't have a veil with her genie costume in the movie.
- Kenzie's disco derby costume doesn't have graphics on the heart.
- Hudson's boxing costume didn't have a headgear on the doll or a jacket in the movie.
- River's rocker costume didn't had a headset and a guitar in the movie.
- Sutton's vampire costume had a dog instead of a cat and doesn't have a mask on the doll.
- There is actually a lot of math that goes into being a fashion designer.
- Some of the DVDs contained a small movie poster. It is the same image that is used on the main menu.
- Special features include two trailers; one for myscene.com and the other for the first My Scene PC/computer game.
My Scene Webisodes | My Scene: Jammin' in Jamaica | My Scene: Masquerade Madness | My Scene Goes Hollywood: The Movie
Songs: "It's My Scene" | "Spontaneous Combustion" | "Making My Way" | "Radiowave" | "Going Down In Flames" | "Calling All Girlfriends" | "Live" | "Lucky" | "Feel Like L.A." | "Find The Fun" | "Starlight" | "Dance 'til Dawn" | "Playground"